Investment Criteria - We are extremely selective in our Mission Plan and be advised that we may only review a handful of potential investment targets per year and may or may not make any investments for a lengthy period of time. There is absolutely no guarantee of successful funding.
- Innovative, profit driven, experienced Founder/CEO.
- Talented and experienced management team.
- Product or service that makes sense.
- Strong market positions and product portfolio.
- Stable cash-flows.
- High returns on internally invested capital.
- Attractive prospects for organic or acquisition-based growth.
- Sustainable ROI.
- Buy-out in three to four years.
- Presentation of a professional, tight, concise Private Placement Memorandum.
- Pro-forma statements that don’t go off the chart.
- We do not take any funds from an investment target at any point of the evaluation/approval period of any transaction.
What we are not looking for:
- An ‘Emergency’ Capital Investment.
- Day-to-day responsibilities – You run the company.
- An email pen pal during the due diligence or after the investment – provide update every quarter.
- Excessive Founder/ Key Management compensation.