Minimum equity investment is $250,000 with a maximum of $2,500,000. An investment decision is handed down typically three to four weeks after we have thoroughly reviewed your Private Placement Memorandum and associated business information.
Vergent Capital, LLC strives to invest in a cross-section of global industrial and service businesses which typically exhibit the following attributes:
- Innovative, profit driven, experienced Founder/CEO.
- Talented and experienced management team.
- Product or service that makes sense.
- Strong market positions and product portfolio.
- Stable cash-flows.
- High returns on internally invested capital.
- Attractive prospects for organic or acquisition-based growth.
- Sustainable ROI.
- Buy-out in three to four years.
- Presentation of a professional, tight, concise Private Placement Memorandum.
- Pro-forma statements that don’t go off the chart.
What we are not looking for:
- An ‘Emergency’ Capital Investment.
- Equity over 30-40% - you keep control of the company. Make it reasonable.
- Day-to-day responsibilities – You run the company.
- An email pen pal during the due diligence or after the investment – provide update every quarter.
- Excessive Founder/ Key Management compensation.